- Once your school has set up its online account, if you used Scienteer last year, you can log in with your username and password here. If you are new to Scienteer, your teacher must give you a link to create an account.
- Each and every student must have their own account on Scienteer. (even if they are going to be on a team).
- Each student must have a unique e-mail address (different from other students or teachers).
- If you lose your password, contact your teacher, so they can reset it.
- Make sure your parents have an e-mail address. If they do not, help them create one with Outlook, Gmail, or Yahoo. The system will guide you in getting your parental permission. If you parents have no access to e-mail, Scienteer will instruct you to print out the forms, have them signed, and return them to your teacher.
- Students can’t access the online system until their parents have given permission.
- Login at scienteer.com and complete the required steps to setup your profile and signature.
- Follow the online steps to complete your project.
- The online system will guide you to create and fill out your forms and research plan. Follow the steps, step-by-step. The system will take care of your signatures as well.
QUESTIONS REGARDING SCIENTEER? CLICK HERE